Featuring easy instructions and 98 delicately lined pages, you have the perfect place to put all your messy emotions and thoughts about that biatch who bailed on you for the last time.
Using the helpful questions and handy check boxes at the front of the book, you can chart your own course through your journalling journey. Pick one sentence at random or work down the list, checking them off as you go. The delicately lined pages are designed to write it all out, filling as many or as few sheets as you need for your thoughts.
– Tips and tricks for using the journal
– 60 thoughtful prompt questions to inspire meaningful journalling
– 98 delicately lined pages with space for the date and your prompt
– Handy 6″ x 9″ format with 108 pages
– Available in both paperback and hardback versions
This powerful little grief journal is perfect for people who are:
– Struggling with the loss of a best friend or the royal bitch in their life
– Looking for a way to remember and reflect on the beautiful (and not so pretty qualities) of that ho-bag
– Needing a safe place and simple format for writing out their feelings
– Wanting a supportive and flexible tool for healing
– Helping a friend or loved one through the grieving process
– Looking for a gift to present at funerals, wakes and memorial services
A friend of mine lost a young person from her life & I had no idea what to say or do. This captures the reality of the shitty situation that it is.