Make tracking routine automotive repairs easy with this cheeky little vehicle maintenance log book, perfectly sized to fit in your glove box.
Meant to be used for many years, this handy journal features 25 yearly maintenance records and over 500 individual entries for maintenance and additional services.
At 6×9 inches, the pages are large enough for comfortably filling out your details, while easily fitting in a work bag, center console or the glove compartment of your car.
– Owner, vehicle, insurance & log book info
– 10 Maintenance log pages with 250 total entries
– 10 Additional service pages with 300 total entries
– Elegant mid-century modern chart design
– Hand drawn, pen and ink illustrations of European vintage cars
– Portable 6×9 inch size was designed to fit in your glove box
– Available in both soft bound and hardback versions
The bright, playful design makes it easy to spot amid your car’s papers. Filled with over one hundred pages of elegantly designed and easy to use logs, it keeps your data straight and clear.
With a charming cover featuring a collection of colourful, hand drawn vintage cars, this handy record book is a great gift for antique auto buffs, illustration lovers and owners of high maintenance cars.
Riding shotgun with this little notebook is Just How Far Can We Go, the companion journal for recording all your mileage and travel expenses. Let’s make it two for the road!